Leave No Child Inside – Greater Cincinnati
Our First Year in Review
- The Collaborative was formed and our mission statement was adopted.
- A community connections task force was formed to identify sectors of the community which should be made aware of the Leave No Child Inside message.
- Planning for the Richard Louv lecture (originally scheduled for February, 2007) began.
- A Distribution Plan was created to educate the following sectors of the community:
- Child Services
- Parent/Mentoring Organizations
- Faith-based Organizations
- Built Environment
- Created the Grow Outside